- April 21st – 23rd
- Wicklow Gaol, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow
- Held in partnership with Adventure.ie
- Fundraising Target: €260 (including registration fee of €60)
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- The Jailbreak Challenge will be a team event, however each member will have their own fundraising target
- Maximum Participants per Team: 5 people
YOUR MISSION: escape from a real jail! How do you do it? Get as many keys as possible by completing the Crystal Maze type challenges, collecting keys and solving the clues.
Your team must be fast and work together to solve all the puzzles, challenges and tasks because if you don’t win you don’t escape! Jailbreak brings you a unique indoor challenge, set in Wicklow Historic Gaol.
After an initial briefing each team is allocated their challenge book. This contains information on the 3 parts of their mission. The first part of the Jailbreak event is a series of photos which the teams must find the location of and then answer the relevant questions.
Part two of the Jailbreak sees the teams solve a number of clues which will lead them to various parts of the jail to find the solution to the riddle. For the final part, the teams must complete a number of fun challenges in the jail, these are all fun and non-strenuous. Bonus keys are also scattered around the gaol.